Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blog and IM experience

This is the second blog I've created, so it wasn't too difficult. I think the hardest thing is trying to create a name and choosing the look of the blog. I wish I was more creative, but I'm always afraid that if I don't name it something simple, related to the project I'm working on, I will forget it.

I'm not terribly comfortable about posting too much personal information on the web. I like to keep my privacy, and I am somewhat distrustful of having personal information "out there" for anyone to see.

Setting up the instant messaging was more of a hassle since the screen name I wanted was already taken, and even my second choice was taken, so I settled on shopper618. I had fun making a wee me, though. I'm looking forward to chatting with my colleagues. I work second shift, so if you are on during that time, hopefully we'll meet via IM!

1 comment:

Martha said...

I think your blog is so pretty. I enjoyed reading it. Martha